Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mouse Attack!

So ever since I was little, I had a fear of mice. I always thought it was a pretty irrational fear until today, when I was attacked by a mouse! The little guy ran up on me when I was very unassumingly doing my work. It clawed its little feet in me and pressed its nasty fur against my skin. Not ok! My body had an instinctive reaction that has caused much laughter here in the office; I squealed, my foot started shaking uncontrollably, and then when I finally got it off my body decided it best to let tears flow...hmm. Well, I'm a little shaken, but ok. I'm trying to keep my mind of it, because otherwise the sensation of him being on my foot keeps coming back. From here on out, my feet are staying elevated onto the table legs. Why do Indians have to have it customary that you don't wear shoes indoors????

-Your CV (aka resident afraidy cat)
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment